Hello, I'm Nina Caton Gupta, a Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist, Massage Therapist & Reflexologist.
I've been in private practice since 2011 and have worked in physiotherapy clinics, a hospital and most recently from my own practices in Richmond and Kingston.
The majority of my clients have entrusted me with boosting their well-being for many years now, and most of my new clients arrive through direct personal recommendation. One of the benefits of being a sole practitioner is that I can provide a personalised service with a continuity of care that is just not possible within multi-therapist settings.
Finding the right therapist for you is important. You need to feel confident that their professional experience and range of skills can help you achieve the aims you bring with you to the therapy room.
I hold the following professional qualifications in addition to a BA(Hons):
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Dr Vodder-Akademie, Austria)
- Combined Decongestive Therapy (Dr Vodder-Akademie, Austria)
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathologies, inc Less Common Pathologies (ITEC-3)
- Holistic Massage (ITEC-3)
- Sport Massage and Sport Treatments (BTEC-5)
- Reflexology (ITEC-3)
- Onsite Massage (ITEC-3)
- Indian Head Massage (ITEC-3)
I have additional post-graduate training in:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Massage Therapy in Cancer Care
- Advanced Clinical Massage for Scar Tissue
- Pregnancy Massage
- Reflexology for Fertility
- Baby Massage (in which I am a Certified Tutor)
I am fully professionally insured and am a full member of the Complementary Therapists' Association and MLD-UK.
I am Enhanced DBS checked and happy to work with minors when provided with parental presence and consent.
Have a look at my Blog for my thoughts on commonly occurring health and well-being issues relating to massage, manual lymphatic drainage and reflexology.
Reviews from some of my lovely clients can be read on Google's listing and here
I am listed on findatherapy.org