Treatment Room & Therapist
Who will be working with you?
Hello, I'm Nina Caton Gupta, a Therapist for Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Massage & Reflexology.
I've been in private practice since 2011 and have worked in physiotherapy clinics, a hospital and most recently from my own practices in Richmond and now Kingston.
The majority of my clients have entrusted me with improving their well-being for many years now, and most of my new clients arrive through direct personal recommendation. One of the benefits of being a sole practitioner is that I can provide a personalised service with a continuity of care that is just not possible within multi-therapist settings.
Finding the right therapist for you is important. You need to feel confident that their training*, professional experience and range of skills can help you achieve the aims you bring with you to the therapy room, so if you have questions about how I can help you, please feel free to get in touch.
My professional qualifications in addition to a BA(Hons):
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Dr Vodder-Akademie)
- Combined Decongestive Therapy (Dr Vodder-Akademie)
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathologies, inc Less Common Pathologies (ITEC-3)
- Holistic Massage (ITEC-3)
- Sport Massage and Sport Treatments (BTEC-5)
- Reflexology (ITEC-3)
- Onsite Massage (ITEC-3)
- Indian Head Massage (ITEC-3)
I have additional post-graduate training in:
- Deep Tissue Massage (NB: I no longer offer very deep pressure treatments).
- Massage Therapy & Reflexology in Cancer Care
- Advanced Clinical Massage for Scar Tissue
- Pregnancy Massage
- Advanced Massage Techniques for Pregnancy
- Reflexology for Fertility
- Baby Massage (in which I am a Certified Tutor)
I am fully professionally insured and am a full member of the Complementary Therapists' Association, MLD-UK and the Association of Reflexologists.